Ich kann Dich gut riechen – auch ohne Parfum!
Zum 39. Geburtstag
I like your smell – even without perfume!
On your 39th Birthday
AGENT SMART: YOUR NEXT ASSIGNMENT IS TO READ THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL. HOWEVER, DO NOT FOLLOW THE USUAL PROCEDURE OF BURNING THE MATERIAL! [smiley face]
Dear Simon –
Ignore the title if you must, but please read this book! I recently started reading it since I got home from school, and it is excellent. C.S. Lewis was a brilliant man, even though he was English! (JUST KIDDING [smiley face])
Because he was English you’ll probably understand him better than I do. He was also once an atheist, which might help you relate a little, too. I hope you enjoy reading it! [heart] Emily
– So what’s in it for you?
– Is that all you can think about?
– Yes. I am human. And I’m not going to lie.
– alright, I’ll accept that.
– But what about Morals and all of that?
– Yeah, well, we’ve got to balance it out.
– I agree, but I have so much desire.
– So do I.
– Morals were probably brought in because we have so much desire.
– But maybe we’re taught desire?
– Maybe. But I don’t think so.
– So you think it’s the beast within us?
– Yeah… Yes, I like that description.
– Do you get really upset about it?